The Farmers Wife

Grew up in a town..moved to a city..now I am in the country.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Monday, December 13, 2004

Comfort and Joy

I signed up for the sock exchage threw HipMommas'. I am so excited to get me (and others) some new socks because its so freaking cold here and husband has yet to put the additional heat register in the south part of the kitchen. My "100 things" that's not finished and unpublished, my #11 was that I own many pair of funny socks. My most funny are a pair that have all different shoes on them and they are a dark brownish. They match nothing I have as far as outfits or clothes go but I wear them frequently. I also Have a pair of SpongeBob socks but they may have to take a dirt nap cuz I'm getting holes in the soles.

Now I am such a dork, and not the good kind, that I have no idea how to put up buttons and list links. If there is anyone out there willing to teach an semi old dog a new trick I would be much obliged.

Have a great Y'all


2 Comments:

Blogger Hip Momma said...

If you ever need help with any web stuff don't think twice about emailing me! I don't mind helping at all! ;)

hipmommaATgmailDOTcom

December 15, 2004 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger amy jo said...

Thank you

December 16, 2004 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home