The Farmers Wife

Grew up in a town..moved to a city..now I am in the country.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Don't bite the mailman

So much to say, so much to say...

First of all, its colder than a witches left tit in a brass bra. The high temp for today is 0 (as in ZERO).
I got some things dilevered from the ups guy, which means my christmas shopping is done. Thank god for that. Now I just have to finish my wrapping, which isn't much because I have been doing a litlle here and there and that has totally helped.

My daughters birthday party was great. I had a simple family get together at our home and had just enough chips, veggies, dip, and my spinach dip, cake and ice cream, to make everyone happy. The bonus was that thier was no left overs. hoo ha. oh and everyone also got along.

I have the next week off of work. I know that when its Monday I will be sooo ready to come back just so I can get out of the house and away from the children, and the husband. especially when they bicker all the time and my 2 year old turns into a 5 year old and my 12 year old turns into a 6 year old. Comon, wtf??
Now don't get me wrong, I dearly love my husband and children but we all need a break or some space every now and then, right. Please tell me I am not bad for saying that.

ok ok

My brother rolled his car into a ditch a few weeks ago, and now has to use his girlfriend gas guzzling SUV and get this. She brings him to work, goes back to town, then goes to pick him up. The catch you ask? well he works out at the Uncles farm which is a 20 mile drive for my brother. So they are driving an extra 40 mile per day. Well if your wondering why I am so concerned, I always have to here about "I can't afford this and I can't pay for that, and they shut off my Heat, blah blah blah". I am sick of it.

But I just love these Combos Chedder Cheese crackers. mmmm

Well I batter get back to work. Have a great Holiday.


5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hi! I came here from over at hipmomma, and wanted to welcome you to the blog world!

December 21, 2004 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger amy jo said...

Thank you for stopping by.

December 22, 2004 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Kellylou said...

Eek! 0 degrees. Man, I feel pretty bad about complaining about our slight spray of snowish stuff. But it was cold, man!
Welcome to blogging, chica! Good thing you're getting socks soon -- you'll need them so your toes don't fall off from frostbite.

December 22, 2004 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

0 not bad Iam sitting at -10 and it is to drop to -30 but sunday

December 24, 2004 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger amy jo said...

well it was like that for a week then it finally warmed up. When it got dark, which is like at 4:30 then the temps really dropped.

December 30, 2004 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home